Mums@PLAY believes in the power of collaboration. Women helping women find the right ground. As a support system for our mums and mum-vendors, Mums@PLAY helps conduct workshops run by people in different professions, in order to guide, train and empower mums and ‘mumtrepreneurs’ and more importantly motivate them to follow their passion, to secure them with a confidence in their abilities, which would enable them to lead a balanced healthy life working around their priorities and their family.
Mind over Money
Transform your life through your relationship with money!
- How do you feel about money?
- Do you think it controls you?
- Do you secretly wish that you had more money? Would any amount ever be enough?
- Are you placing too much attention on money in your relationships?
- Do you let your partner control all money matters in the house?
- Have you ever stopped to think that you have a relationship with money?
What if these are not money issues but personal issues? Issues that are rooted deep down somewhere in your unconscious mind, issues that are bubbling up and now showing in your life and business.
This workshop led by a Certified Money Coach is designed to help any business owner, professional, NGO worker, or any individual looking for self-development. With the help of discussions, reflective exercises, and money type quiz, we will address the issues raised by the questions above, which will provide you a clear understanding of your relationship with money.
Date and Time:
Thursday, May 10, 2018, 10 am to 12 pm
The Hive, 1st Floor, 33 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan.
$450 (payable in advance)
$500 (at the door)
What is the workshop about?
The workshop is about understanding your relationship with money. Money Coaching is a step-by-step coaching process that will help you understand your unconscious money patterns, beliefs and behaviours to help transform the way you think. You could even pass on this knowledge to your children!
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop led by a Certified Money Coach is designed to help any business owner, professional, NGO supporter or any individual looking for self- development. With the help of discussions, reflective exercises, and money type quiz, we will address the issues raised by the questions above, which will provide you a clear understanding of your relationship with money.
What will the workshop cover?
- Learn and identify your relationship with money.
- Learn about 8 money mindsets, identify which mindset you belong to.
- Learn the process behind your brain’s decision making regarding money.
- Learn how to communicate with kids regarding money matters.
- Briefly learn how step-by-step money coaching can break down the barriers that limit you from doing everything you want.
Why should you attend this workshop?
Money can be a tricky as well as an emotional topic, as your relationship with money impacts all aspects of your life. Take a huge step towards making your relationship better, stronger and healthier by moving towards a more purposeful and prosperous life.
Deepa Gupta, is a certified money coach (CMC)® who brings a combination of strong coaching skills and ten years of experience in telecom and banking industry in India. Her innovative money archetypes approach leverages cognitive, behavioral and systemic frameworks to help groups and individuals enhance their relationship with money. As a professional coach, her clients include senior professionals, young adults, business owners and housewives. Drawing from her personal and professional experience she reinforces her coaching skills, she is specialized in active listening, one-to-one coaching and public speaking.
Register for the workshop in 3 easy steps:
- Register yourself on the Workshop Application Form. (If you are a former participant just send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make the payment.
- Receive confirmation!